View Single Post
Old 2008-09-29, 16:02   Link #49
animeboy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukerjsr View Post
And isn't it odd that shows like Sekirei, Eiken and Kanokon which are fanservice shows tend to show big breasts looking kind of nasty? (Well, maybe not Sekerei so much) But they look swollen or saggy or fake. Just...why?
Kanokon?

It's not odd if you think about. The problem is breasts don't match the body type. I think most character designer are trying to have their cake and eat it too. They try to go lean slender body with big voluptuous breasts and they end up with a broomstick with two balloons attached to it.

I think Sekirei is ok with most people because they didn't cross the line of what's unnatural for that body type and most of the clothes that characters where don't exactly do anything to accentuates their breasts.

the girls in Eiken should been thicker and had a wider hips.

I don't know why every girl in anime has to be thin to be cute. Real drive proven that girls can have some meat on them and still look good.

I still think there has to be something there though if I only had the option of loli or oppai. It's kinda weird how in most anime series that only thing separating that flat-chested girl from being a boy is long hair and a skirt
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote