View Single Post
Old 2008-07-17, 12:42   Link #63
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderSidiouss View Post
Ahhh, so you wanna play the Bill O’reilly role do you? (talking a heap of shit about something and when someone trys to categorize you, you’ll say something like “well, I never actually SAID I was so&so… Bill O’reilly all the way )
I'm not the one labeling people here based loosely on the subject they discuss. And you are seriously begining to cross the border between 'discussing' and 'insulting' could you please stop that? I try to keep my posts as civil as possible, and all I get back is insults. I was quite clear from the very beginning that I don't hate Sasuke, so where you found the logic that labelled me as a Sasuke hater came from completely escapes me. If you must label me, label me a Kyuubi fan. That's the most acurate label you'll find.

Quote:
*taps chin* when did I ever say YOU bitched about Sasuke accomplishing spectacular feats?
Well, you were quoting my post, so I figured you were at least taking me into the sweeping generalization. My apolagies.

Quote:
(though I get the feeling I probably could find a post or two if I actually tried )
Probably. There was that time where I threw in too much realism when arguing and was bitching about how Sasuke's speed progress in the five days they were in the forest to learn Lee's techniques should be impossible (though the point of that debate was more when exactly Sasuke learned Lee's style). That was a few months ago, if I recall.

Quote:
Of course you’re disappointed that naruto didn’t keep up with sasuke, you one of the lala land residents that actually think hes a genius. If I kept making up foolishness just because I wanted things to happen and actually believed it(even though the manga clearly says the opposite), I’d eventuaully be disapoitned too.
I'm also the guy that read Naruto mastering Kage Bunshin in a few hours, chakra control at the same speed as Sasuke, water walking in a few hours and Rasengan in a few weeks, how can I not be disapointed when Naruto returns from a 3 year training period virtually empty handed?

Quote:
since you like to use your imagination so much i recommend the "create a character" thread.
I'm a happy resident of the Nanoha OC thread, so I'm already occupied in that department. Two OC threads would be a bit busy.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote