View Single Post
Old 2009-07-26, 10:15   Link #253
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
@holypanl, that simple reputation and knowledge of a threat is simply just what Haki really means. Which is why even paradox13 who keeps disagreeing with me on the complex theories can come up with the same view:
Well, what I'm stating is merely the definition of the term, as I understand it in Chinese. I agree with you on the basic definition; thats what people use it for in real life (although its really not commonly used in everyday speech anyway), can't really argue about that.

Where I don't agree with you is:

Quote:
I'm going to say this again: your way of applying "will" to make arrows stronger is silly. Your way of applying "will" to explain how Luffy got hit hard even though he's made of rubber and Kizaru's light can be hit/interrupted is equally silly. There is 0 evidence in the OP universe that supports your "stronger will" theory applied in this way. Because they, Margaret and Boa, talk about it like it's some special power, it is far more likely that it's similar to the Nen in HxH or the Chi as used in DB.
This ^

Your theory is reasonable, well argued and plausible.

However, its still only just a theory. Please don't act like its anything more then that.