Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-14, 17:29   Link #1298
Soji

Reaper@ Believe it or not. It was purely by accident while talking to velial.One day he show me one pic of Akame when she use Murasame. because he need to show me some one like her ,because the topic we where talking about. For some reason I become curios about that pic and I ask him from what manga come from.And he warn me that there is something in this manga that I might not like it. I think the rest of the story is pretty easy to guess.

Mentar@ I thought you ask about romance as well.
Quote:
With all due respect, wasn't it you who listed c26 as evidence that there's not going to be romance between Esdese and Tatsumi?
That's why I say all that as well.
About you're other question . Is what I say. Her talk with him at the start of the ch and her fight again the giant monster. they make me more clear that her chance to change side are really few. From a story stand point you not make a character like her change side like this. Not only because her power but because how she is. (although this will more clear in ch 27. At least from some translations on other forum). Of course the author can do whatever he want. We only read his story and talk about what happen in the story. But I think he made clear to us that she will probally never change side(more ch past). Then again this is POV as well. the only way to be sure is see how the story play out and what the story tell us.

Iron Maw@ I hope you right.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote