Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-27, 01:30   Link #21622
Chris38

Well, we still don't know what role Issa is going to have in the story, since apart from the flashback to Moka's childhood (which, hasn't revealed much about his character), we haven't seen him appear in the main story, yet - so, at this point I'm a little hesitant to say that Tsukune will pass whatever test Issa gives him...

Still, Tsukune is the only one who is capable of removing Moka's Rosario, which shows that he truly loves Moka and doesn't mean her any harm, which certainly is going to portray him in a positive light...

Sure, vampires are free to love anyone, since that rule is not effective anymore, but the more I think about it, the more I believe that Moka has actually broken another vampire rule, which is not to give her blood to beings from an different race.

After all, why else would Inner Moka think to herself "Tsukune... Forgive Me..." before she injected Tsukune with her blood for the first time, during the fight with Kuyou ?

Of course, it could be because she's feeling responsible for the changes he might undergo due to her blood flowing inside his veins, but we also need to consider Kokoa's reaction once she learned that Moka has injected her blood into Tsukune... she looked surprised - maybe even shocked that her big sis would do something like that...

So yeah, the more I think about it, the more I believe that Tsukune having Moka's blood in his veins, will have more serious consequences, that don't have much to do with the changes that his body undergoes, due to the Shinso blood flowing in his veins.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote