View Single Post
Old 2010-01-12, 23:50   Link #876
TrueCaptain

I'm still somewhat new to anime, I have only been watching it for a couple of years and I don't usually jump from one series to the next, I usually wait a while and I don't watch a series to "add to my collection" so my selection is not as broad as most members here.....but here it goes!

1. Naruto - This is the first series I have seen with some epic battles and some awesome plot twists, I learned to care for the characters and I will always have a soft spot for Sasuke & Naruto.

2. Cowboy Bebop - Amazing characters, epic final confrontation and an incredible score, it's definatly a revolutionary series.

3. Claymore - I'm only 3/4 through this and I am awe struck at the art and story. Aces!

4. Bakugan - Yeah, I know, It's a kiddie anime but I enjoy it and it's definatly my guilty pleasure of anime....

5. Trigun - I really enjoyed this, but my #4 and #5 picks will surly be replaced by years end.

Honorable mentions....
Fullmetal Alchemist - This series will definatly climb my charts once I get to finish it completely.

Basilisk - I really liked the action scenes, fun anime with insane battles and animation.

Guin Saga - Once this get's dubbed I will enjoy it a lot more than when I saw a majority of it subbed....

Tears to Tiara - Same thing with this series as I feel with Guin Saga, I really liked it but I need to see this dubbed....
TrueCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote