View Single Post
Old 2012-03-07, 14:50   Link #30
Ero-Senn1n

Kabuto shouting how lucky he is now will bring him bad luck, he should at least survive until he reveals what was his goal.

Now we will see if it is true what Tsunade said to Orochimaru many chapters ago, she said she can't die in battle because of her super-regeneration powers. She used that only once against Orochimaru, but now it seem she may have to use it more than once, if Madara continues like this for another chapter.

I always thought that Itachi will use a genjutsu on Kabuto to stop this Edo-Tensei, that this was his plan. But in the end of this chapter Itachi says that he didn't expect this, so now i wonder if Itachi is able to use any genjutsu now, or the genjutsu that was used on Itachi would break if he tries to use any genjutsu. Because until now Itachi didn't use any genjutsu (after the crow). But Itachi saving those arrogant kages from death would be a priceless moment, i still hope that can happen a few chapters from now

The most interesting situation would be if Itachi is again forced to choose between saving Sasuke or saving the kages, similarily as choosing between Konoha and Sasuke. Of course saving the kages also means a lot for saving the alliance and the world, since they are the leaders of the war against Tobi. On the other hand Sasuke is now clearly on the evil side, but even then Itachi still believes that Naruto can turn him back to the good side. I'm sure whatever Itachi decides the outcome this time will be good, so he can leave the world in a happy state, just like many others who were brought back by Edo-Tensei to have their happy-end.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote