View Single Post
Old 2007-04-29, 18:44   Link #13
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousee View Post
I'd have to say, of the other 2 naruto movies, this one was by far the worst. I'd rather have them put out 20 more filler episodes, than put out more crap like this.
Naruto goes off into his 'rage mode' (or uber mode, whatever you wanna call it) WAY too easily, and Kakashi is not only weak and somewhat useless, but they seem to have made him extremely dumb as well.
The movie would have been decent if they'd just left it at Naruto & Crew getting the prince and his son back home, a little sob scene where they part, and end it there.

My only non-complaint about this one, is that they actually made Sakura rather useful, and they've showed that she's actually learned something in her training (rather than just being completely useless as in the past).

I'm looking forward to a Naruto Shippuuden movie now. Don't think I'll bother with any more of these garbage "filler" movies.
You say it's a garbage filler movie only because:

A. It ended up ( DVD coming out ) and getting subbed after Shippuden came
and
B. If you were a manga-only reader it would seek your interest more than some garbage filler movie

---------------------------------

Hardly any action.

Though despite that everyone put in their contribution.

But I thought that the plot of it was extremely undeveloped and could've been put into a dead-end filler episode or short filler arc rather than be put out as a movie.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote