View Single Post
Old 2012-07-21, 05:49   Link #69
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Off-topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I've found it pretty unfortunate so it seems we don't share the same taste in conversation. *shrug* As I keep saying it's certainly not what I would have had in mind for a subforum (is this really the quality and type of conversation that the mods are looking for in a subforum when they go to create it? If so I might have a few words to say in the feedback forum soon) and I would hope that my presence shouldn't have to be the only thing to make it functional, dynamic and enjoyable. That too me would be pretty unfortunate as well....
At some point in time, I've figured it out that the world doesn't revolve around me (or anyone for that matter.) It's more like the world is revolving around something much bigger with the whole lot of us on it. Trust me when I say that this forum won't miss a stride if you or me don't ever post on it again. The fans of this show will discuss the anime the way they see fit. I really hope you won't burden yourself with the responsibility to enhance the functionality of a discussion rather than just being part of it. It's much more enjoyable for everyone when a conversation isn't forced to revolve around just one opinion. We all have our views and can express our own set of understanding as long as we aren't troubling others by forcing it down to their throat. To go on a bit further, I posted here not as a moderator, but as another anime-fan who watched the episode. I admire and respect our moderating core for that very reason who still finds the time to participate and enjoy conversation in many threads. I guess that's enough off-topic for today.