View Single Post
Old 2009-05-19, 07:14   Link #48
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
1. Very little, after high school; it becomes an instantaneous march to his room to play CS. So probably less than 5 hours.
2. Junk food: Ramen, cinnamon buns, and pop drinks. (He has a high metabolic rate so he can stay skinny really fast but that is still unhealthy in the future).
3. I cannot at all, he just completely ignores the outside world, which I found severely disappointing. His friends are becoming more and more numerous on steam. I honestly do try only to have a result of being yelled out in the room.
4. No he has no hobbies currently except buying airsoft guns and anything related to CS, heck I did not even know they made CS figurines these days.
He seems to fit into my category back in middle school. Hardcore gamer. How did he discover CS anyway?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote