View Single Post
Old 2014-01-30, 13:32   Link #11034
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
He gets most of the hate from guys and parents for being a wayward chick magnet. Think it qualifies as jealousy?
If so, they should pretend to like him so they have something in common with his fans. Ever thought of it?

Of course you have. "Step into my van, I have candy and Justin Bieber merchandise" is probably how you introduce yourself to little girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
More like it's because he's highly obnoxious....thus explaining why so many can't stand him
Yes, and how do you know that? Do you scour the internet for videos of him and peruse tabloid articles, all so you can find reasons to hate him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Has anyone ever consider the reason he has become what he is now is because the years of hate and abuse by the internet when he first appeared has turn him from a nice kid musician to an out of control bad teen?
In a way, it's a testament to the human spirit that he's still here. Since he appeared, the internet hate machine targeted him, and yet he persevered, and went on to keep making money and being famous and whatever the fuck being a pop star implies.

If not for the substance abuse, dangerous driving and violence, it'd be admirable.

I mean, cyber bullying is intolerable when it's just a few thousand losers telling a teenage girl she's ugly. Here, we're talking millions of haters, so of course, it's justice.

And let's not kid around and say we all hate him for being a junkie or violent or whatever. You want to hold "stars" to a higher standard? Sure, but let's start with people whose whole business model relies on their irreverence towards the laws of men and common decency, like the gangsta rappers.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote