View Single Post
Old 2009-07-20, 11:44   Link #42
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

As I understand it, the Mangagamer translation isn't just crappy. It's horrible. Really the only thing it has going for it is uncensored CGs and if that's anyone's primary reason for considering getting it, they would be better off just waiting until someone rips the screens and uploads them somewhere which we all know is going to happen anyway.

The bottom line is, if you have the Japanese version of the game just be patient. The patch is coming, come hell or high water. There's extensive talk that there may be a "beta" patch to help tide people over, or that the patch might get released in installments as they complete the different routes. All of this and more is posted on their forums, so just bookmark them and check in every so often.

Edit: I don't know that anything is different in this case, I'm merely repeating that which has been said both here and on GP's forums. You'd have to ask heklin and/or Dessert how certain they are that MG can't shut them down. Don't shoot the messenger.
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote