View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 17:47   Link #129
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Actually, what you just said is what happened. As soon as he did it, you can hear a change his tone of voice (a sort of unspoken "oh crap"), and then there was a monologue where he apologized to Asuna and said that at least she should live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
3) I had the pleasure of being bed-ridden for almost a year. Let me say that the physical therapy required for me to just re-learn how to walk, nevermind actually walking, then running, etc was no joke. There's no way Kirito would be up and walking after his ordeal.
The power of love~

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
7) That scene after Kirito asked for Asuna to be unkillable, and we see the sign that says "Changed to Immortal Object"...how does that jive with Asuna then being...killed? I guess this folds back into the hand-waving part of #2, which I will wait to see if it is explained at a later date.
That was studio fail, Kayaba said he'll remove his [Immortal Object] status, so it should have been [Changed to Mortal Object]. If you look closely, they wrote Changed as Chaged.

I was thinking more like activating sword skill, realize mistake and monologue how Kayaba designed and know all his skills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Well done, SAO, well done. May you always continue to be cheesy enough that Code Geass' C.C. could never get enough of you.
In before Cheese-kun mascot, SAO version