View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 10:18   Link #214
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
As for Kagari... how many guys in jumpsuits were there?

Only 5 were taken out by Kagari and Kogami on screen, I think. There is at least 1 left.

Spoiler for Kagari:

Kagari's death would be easy to cover up. He simply died from wounds sustained during his battle with Shogo's terrorists. Ministry of Health takes his body under protected custody, no one can see it, remains cremated.
Does Kagari even have anything left? That thing he ate seemed to be the Decomposer mode...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I'm uncertain here.

I know what would be most entertaining and interesting, imo.

I think there's loads of potential in Kougami and Makishima having to work together, much to Kougami's chagrin but Makishima's amusement. It's almost too entertaining an idea to pass up!

But while I do think that Gen has a very good sense of what's entertaining and what's not, he never lets that totally take over. He's much more concerned with characters acting with consistency and in-character than he is with providing entertainment for its own sake (Gen is almost downright anti-fanservice in this regard, imo). If Gen doesn't think its plausible for Kougami and Makishima to work together, then it won't happen, no matter how entertaining such a thing might be.

So I'm leaning against it, but holding out mild hope it might happen anyway. I certainly hope we haven't seen the last of Makishima.
Why not. Once Sybil is taken down, they can resume killing each other afterwards