View Single Post
Old 2007-01-17, 19:22   Link #1
Hyuuga Hitomi

[Manga] My crazy theory on Naruto's parents

I know there's already some threads on Naruto's possible parents, but this theory has some other theories (and quite a bit of speculation) involved. So I decided to make it a thread of its own.

Anyway the theory comes from the questions that every Naruto fan has asked. Why did the Kyuubi attack so close to when Naruto was being born? Why did Yondaime seal the Kyuubi in Naruto? Why couldn't he seal it in his self? What's Naruto to the 4th? And where's Naruto's mom?

I also came across these facts (well I hope they are. I don't read the manga, so please correct if they're not).

-The First had an ability that allowed him some control over demons/tailed animals/whatever.
-Tailed animals can be put in inanimate objects. (Or at least the Shakaku can, so I guessing it goes for all the tailed animals)
-The Kyuubi's charka is like poison to humans.

So my theory is that the Kyuubi was sealed in some random inanimate object by the First Hokage, which he was able to do and survive because of his ability. The sealed Kyuubi was then hidden away, but of course Kohona's enemies (or any greedy ninja) found out about it and stole it. The Third probably had a lot of ninja's searching for the stolen Kyuubi and guilty ninja(s). However it was the future Fourth's genin/chunin team that came across them first(without Jirayia too… plot no jutsu strikes again). Now either they defeated the ninja(s) that stole the now breaking out of the First's seal Kyuubi or the now breaking out of the First's seal Kyuubi's poison charka has already killed the enemy ninja(s). So with the Kyuubi getting close to freedom the future Yondaime's female teammate, who happens to be very talented in sealing techniques, stops the Kyuubi from escaping almost killing her in the process. After she's recovered it's discovered that she has immunity to the Kyuubi's charka; add that to her skill with seals and she's able to use the Kyuubi charka like a weapon(though not as well as a jinchuriki).

After the ninja war ended Yondaime's teammate probably left the village, most likely because she felt that the Kyuubi was a danger and/or some one *cough*futureAL*cough* was after it's power. She only came back to visit Yondaime, who was now Hokage. During one of her visits she got pregnant with Yondaime being the father(…bet you didn't see that coming). Even though they were happy about it(at least I hope so), it would put them in a vulnerable situation. If anyone managed to kidnap the not in any condition to fight kunoichi, they'd not only have the Kyuubi but two(basically) hostages. So they decide to keep it a secret from the majority(only the village elders, a select few very high ranked ANBU, and a few doctors would know).

Of course some one finds out *cough*futureAL*cough* ,and while the eight/nine month pregnant wife/lover of the Hokage is umm…taking a walk on the outskirts of Kohona, steals the Kyuubi, leaving however many ANBU guards dead and Yondaime's wife/lover injured. He didn't kill her, because it'd be better to have Yondaime preoccupied with the injured and now in labor woman. So whoever stole the Kyuubi gets away *cough*futureAL*cough*, but his/her plans don't go as planed, Kyuubi escapes and heads to Kohona for revenge on being stuck in some random inanimate object for so long. Naruto is born, his mom dies, his dad dies stopping Kyuubi, and Kyuubi is now sealed in Naruto.

Well, there's my theory(probably more like a fanfic). Like I said there's quite a bit speculation, and a very low chance of this actually being the case. But if this (by some miracle) ends up even partially right, I'll be really happy. Anyway what do ya'll think?
Hyuuga Hitomi is offline   Reply With Quote