Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-27, 10:38   Link #310
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Eeeerh it's been stated at the beginning when D3 was announced that all the classes have male and female versions which can be chosen when you create the character, hence you can have a female Barbarian (aka macho woman ) or a male Sorcerer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
... Now I'm wondering what a creepy looking female witch doctor will look like.
Take pride in Blizzard's designs. The female witch doctor would probably be something like Storm from X-Men, and if we are lucky, the female barbarian would be like Sakagami Tomoyo from Clannad.

Male sorcerers are okay. Ever played the recent Trine? Probably something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
No, its called 'Hyakuretsu Ken'.

All so called 'monks' in gaming are always homages of Fist of the North Star.
Really? English games are borrowing alot from Japanese culture, but I don't watch Fist Of North Star, character sketches are rather disgusting to me (either that or I am subconsciously jealous of the incredible muscles they have and I don't).

Judging from the Monk's playstyle, it would be pretty much a DD-PvP type, with anti-range and probably anti-magic capabilities. Going squarely up against a barbarian or Paladin would be disastrous without good equipment, but sooner or later it is going to get nerfed because such a character is overpowered in a hardcore gamer's hands, like the Assassin in D2.

P.S I was a Paladin in D2 until the expansion came. I switched to Assassin to fit my playing style, and I used the bow. Yah I am an odd-style player, fits my personality IRL anyway.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote