View Single Post
Old 2010-02-09, 04:18   Link #1503
Rheehemoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I wouldn't say I'm a hard core shipper of either but I prefer the idea of Ichigo and Rukia together (though not necessarily romantically) than I do Ichigo and Orihime.

Despite that, I still like Rukia and Renji together. They come from the same place so Renji gets her in a way that Ichigo never will (and same goes for Rukia understanding Renji). They a very close connection, I think.

And while the romantic part of it might be entirely one sided (on his part) there are still some of us who like to dream that the 'best friend' character who has been waiting in the wings for years while secretly pining after his best friend actually gets the girl in the end.
I agree. I like the idea of Ichigo and Rukia together more than Ichigo and Orihime, but I do also think that Renji's 'the guy who has secretly loved his best friend for years' is a nice idea.

But the only problem with Ichigo is that he's just so damn dense with that kind of stuff
And I think one of the best things about Ichigo and Rukia getting together would be Byakuya's reaction!