View Single Post
Old 2011-05-26, 18:02   Link #255
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Orev's just perfect.

I'll see what else does the Gematria have.

EDIT: I'll just take Orev because I can't make anything sound proper with the Gematria...
To be honest, nothing is suppose to sound proper with the Gematria...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Also:

Isara: So if Eri-chan and Orev-san are the same person, then put two together... We can call you Eri-O!
Jim: She's not a cookie...
In the end, everything worked out heh

There's one more thing you should know...

Quote:
Aleister Crowley didn’t even bother making a stance. He moved his fingers, and slowly grabbed something that cannot be seen. Like a something from a mime’s movements, like a staff that doesn’t exist slowly being stretched out. No, more correctly speaking it’s something that does not exist in this dimension. With other stimulus like the aura and atmosphere that is not categorised, it gave the illusion of a silver staff.

The Blasting Rod (Staff of Striking/Cane of Impact).

This staff has a legend. An ancient legend that it obeyed the magician named Crowley, who is called the most evil, out of pure respect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
Anyways... when you see a girl naked, there are usually 2 things that will possibly happen, either what I said earlier, or either hell is going to descend on the one that was lucky enough to see the forbidden beauty.
Not walking in a girl naked, I would have no idea

Maybe real life isn't as bad as we think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Expect awkward silence from Kirsten, followed with towel or shirt toss over the face. Later, if she is together with the guy, she will say that "Pervert!" line.
That's kinda cute actually...

Quote:
Sanae will blush furiously and hides behind the wall, in the closet or in the bathtube and while screaming "Don't look at me, I have nothing to show!"
Lol This one's my favorite.

Quote:
Svetlana will do like Sanae, hide and yell. Guy should expect to be later stalked around the school ground and be shot with paint round or stun rounds. For about three days.
Sigh, that's why I don't like to deal with sniper girls... Even if they're cute!