View Single Post
Old 2007-10-16, 11:10   Link #34
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flar View Post
Just going by org evaluations before the time skip. Leadership C for Yuma is definitely too high, since all she does is follow. She froze before the first AB she saw too, so if we take snapshots of them during the northern war, she has no iron mental either, D at max, imho.
I really do not think so, just because she got scared does not mean that she has a low mental score, Irene was scared and she has one of the highest mental scores in the series, at least Yuma is still willing to fight even after going through such an ordeal, and she does not go berserk at the drop of a hat like Clare does.

I gave her a C in leadership because Elena had one too, and she was obviously low-ranked as well, we don't see Yuma leading because well, everyone else is higher ranked then her, cept for Clare, who does not even listen to Miria that often.

Quote:
Then again, as Miria said, the 24 sent in Pieta were all better off dead for the organisation, so what was Yuma's offense? (I could go with Cynthia being too cunning and Tabitha knowing too much, but what did Yuma pull to get sacked?)
The 24 sent to Pieta were either trouble-makers or expendable, so my guess is a vast majority, including Cynthia and Tabitha, were just that, expendable.

Quote:
About Clare, after killing Ligardes, before the timeskip, Pris sees two strong lights, way stronger than the others, that I assume are Miria and Clare, that's why I would put Miria and Clare at at least A+ for Yoki

Yes, but we are talking pre-Rigaldo here, I would not be so quick to stick Miria and Clare's Yoki at A+; that would be at noob Priscilla level.
I would be more willing to stick them in the A catagory though, simliar to Irene and Galatea

----------------

Quote:
Clare's yoki fluxuates to much can go from a low rank to almost AO rank as you have seen so putting her to stats is almost impossible with any of the stats but for leadership and even then she has shown at time she possess some rather good leadership skills when she so wants it's a matter of WANTING to it seems. i get the feeling that she will begin to pull more and more from Terresa's flesh and power as time goes on and learn more from it and how to control it even better.
Her Yoki does flux quite a bit, so it is impossible to accurately gauge her abilities, but she only goes to almost AO rank when she did the awakened limb thing.

I do not really think she has good leadership skills based on what we have seen, she is prone to independent action and is hot-headed, just because she had an idea (that was full of holes) and it worked does not mean she has even decent leadership skills, it helps that Jean was more then willing to help her out (with the whole wookie-lifedebt thing.)

Every time she partially awakens I get the feeling she becomes more and more compatible with the Yoma that was inside Teresa. So I believe she is becoming stronger and stronger every time she goes over her limit.

Quote:
One thing i have noticed with Clare though is she seems to be a collector not just of body parts but yoki based skills as well. Look at the flash sword as one example. Sure it's hard to learn but one would have thought just from what Irene said it would be nearly impossible for Clare with her mentality to learn it. And when she was in the witches maw arc she very quickly picked up in part Galatea's skill to a point to turn back Jean. So it seems she can to a limited degree absorb skills she sees or feels.
Not really; she was not suited to the flash-sword, so she needed Irene's (much more compatible) arm in order to use it properly. Galatea's skill was also closely linked with Clare's own, so it is not much of a suprise that she can do a half-assed version of Galatea's skill, especially when her target is going along with her, hell even Jean managed to pull it off later. I believe Clare is just a quick learner, everything she has picked up has been related to her normal skill-set or she has had help. (AKA Irene's arm)
Later the Windcutter was achievable because of the latent ability in Irene's arm as well.