View Single Post
Old 2009-01-19, 13:14   Link #904
MultiPigeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim View Post
No way, in ep.1 Kinzo and Kanon discuss the siblings quarrel about the inheritance, the state of their respective companies, their need of money etc. No way this could have happened at some earlier point before the family gathering- unlike the first dialogue betweeen Nanjo and Kinzo for instance.
Well there are a lot of things in Umineko that play out differently from how we see it. Like Eva having a connection with Eva-Beatrice when she sleeps. That's total bull. But while I'm saying that that scene can be fake, I agree that it's a bit far fetched to deny that scene since it's not a scene connected to the existence of magic.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't have a complete theory for what happened and I'm just aiming to give some different view points to those following this thread.

By the way. Eva-Beatrice claims in red that there are only 18 people on Rokkenjima in Episode 3 too. I think someone mentioned a theory in were the "only 18 people" statement was only restricted to episode 2.