View Single Post
Old 2010-06-25, 14:58   Link #14
icyhandofcrap
crap translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
(゚Д゚).........................
Ummm.... Hah? Umm, wait, umm....................................
Urr.................

That was... just horrible. The past few episodes had problems, but I hoped the last episode would make up for it. THIS is what I got. Wow...

1. Lots of characters disappear of-screen. A lot of the characters... had a point in even existing in this anime?

2. Kanade's character went off in the A-part

3. Otonashi must be the scum of scum, huh?
Otonashi in this episode: Okay, I'm staying here to help everyone pass on --> Let's do a graduation ceremony --> Decides to stay all of a sudden, wherever this development came from --> I love you, Kanade --> Stay with me in this world! --> Crap, she dumped me --> She disappeared... --> Oh well, guess I will disappear too --> Wait for me, Kanade~~~ ---> And so, Otonashi gets arrested for hitting on a loli in the next world, the end.
Let's all disappear together --> I'm staying, stay with me Kanade. *clap* *clap* *clap* What a man...

4. It was hilarious enough when the last development with Otonashi asking Kanade to stay occurred, but it finished me off with his arms' movements after she disappeared. Definitely a gag, right? No?

5. Kanade received his heart? How did she get to this world first?! Oi, Diagla! Quite sleeping!
My only guess on part 5 is that the time in the Angel Beats! world isn't linked to real world time.