View Single Post
Old 2010-09-03, 06:35   Link #31
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This show is turning into a comedy. Not that I mind, this makes an arc that I thought would be boring rather entertaining. Some scenes were so absurdly hilarious, like the vending machines ladies one

And yeah, Sae sure was sexualized in this ep. She strikes me as the kind of girl you can manipulate into doing anything you want... Junichi is taking advantage of it, even if he doesn't have bad intentions. Is it just me or is he even dumber in this arc? Seems like Sae fried quite a few of his brain cells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Anyway, about Miya herself; I may have to revise an earlier thought I had about her.

Spoiler for speculation:
Sae and Junichi aren't properly going out yet. Maybe Miya doesn't see Sae as much of a a threat considering how shy she is.

Gotta love her reaction everytime she stumbles upon Sae and Junichi in an "embarassing" situation though. She's totally stealing this arc for me. I completely understand why she was ranked higher than Sae in the character poll. Oh my, that bathing scene... I'm going to ship Sae x Miya if this keeps up, nishishishi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I had fun during the fish scene for another reason~
I knew you'd love it
That was a fun scene.