View Single Post
Old 2012-05-19, 11:36   Link #3251
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Normally totally true. It's because it's Gundam that it gets the benefit of the doubt really... when you waited a couple of years for the next instalment you don't really want to believe you hate it
(It's called being delusional lol)

Well, I've always hated Flit... it was quite obvious he was a nasty little sh*t even back in Gen1... or at least I thought so. A lot of people liked him back then though, so it's interesting how they managed to change that sentiment over time.
It's quite brave to portray a protagonist this way though. Got to give credit for that.
Pretty effective too, considering the reaction from EVERY little thing Flit do, even when his son (and now his grandson) was the lead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
I loved Flit in the first gen, but in the second gen he became a douche which is understandable cause he lost his love interest and who knows how many more comrades to the vegan between gen 1 and gen 2.

Overall I think he is an alright character. I prefer Dat Assemu more as a character though.
I see what you did there. I prefer Asem too, sometimes wishing it was Flit who went on a final mission and became MIA. Returning as a one-eyed pirate, promising raiding Mars would have been a greater character portrayal for Flit.