View Single Post
Old 2007-04-09, 08:48   Link #12
toru310

Hi, I might be next in line because my slave hard drive is 3 month old....and the most scariest part when I got my pc(with a crapy cracked os, no upgrades, crapy ram, no video card) I have no Idea what a hard drive is...and It crashed so many times....and one time I left my pc update windows but I left it in switch user mode so....when the update was done it automatically installed the updates and crashed..and the fire wall was gone...(I mean not even system restore can fix it.) and when It says reboot windows installed...and I thought yeah fix problem and then...It rebooted and It can't anymore boot..when it boot it crash again and again and again...that was the time when I was so noob at pc even now..hehe...sorry for the off topic..

Anyhow I can really relate to this person problem because I think I will be next in line with this incoming problem..(Hope not)..

I don't do stressy things I just let Bitcomet download funsubs maybe games or watch fansub.....And I limit my activities.....

So at what chance you think my hard drive fail...hehe...so far updated my windows and so far no crashes detected...

Also when I looked at the Disk management and both my hard drives are healthy is it a good sign???

Finally what's much better internal hdd or external hdd?(In terms of durability.)

One more thing if you unplug a external hdd and put it somewhere safe and left it their and plug it in again for about 1month will something happen to the drive.? cause I was thinking backing up files with an external hdd and puting it in storage for back up...

Aha! how about putting all my files in an Ipod video 80gb but to expensive..hehe

Last edited by toru310; 2007-04-09 at 09:03.
toru310 is offline   Reply With Quote