Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes_fan View Post
While I way looking for Macross F trailers I came across this

This is true fandom
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z4MR-icAj...elated&search=

SHAME ON ALL OF US. We're not fans

No ones really saying it sucks yet. It just I guess falls well short of what some macross fans were expecting (myself included). I hope that it's nothing like Mac7. Mac7 was dissapointing for me as it felt more of a joke sort of like a Mecha version of This is Spinal Tap. It's funny in an unintentional comedy sense, if it wasn't for Gamlin/MILF Milia/Max (7 frigging kids WTF?) i'd have written it off as a complete travesty. Anyway here's hoping that it turns out as worthy of being part of the Macross franchise. At least the title looks like the series will expand the colonization theme. Considering the timeframe it's pretty unlikely any of the characters from previous series' will be involved either.

I hope there's no more protodeviln in this though, and a little bit more is done about the Supervision Army.

EDIT: Now that we have a name for the series is it possible to change the tile of this thread?
Lol that was awesome, and on Macross 7 I actually liked it. The beginning was super repetitive and it wasn't amazing show, but somehow I liked it. For some reason I never liked the original I couldn't bring myself to watch. Isn't it weird that I liked 7 yet I don't like the original, still I love th DYRL to me that movie was amazing. Oh and I thought Protodevilin was the supervison army?(I heard that from somewhere) I guess I was misinformed on that.