View Single Post
Old 2011-08-03, 17:25   Link #438
MalakTawus

@irvinethearcher

The fact that it was Miria's first hunt doesn't mean a lot,infact if you remember when we saw Helen for the first time that was also her first hunt (and she was n.22,not so distant from n.17),and Deneve's 3 hunt....if you consider that that mission was a trap,it means that normally Helen wouldn't have done even one hunt,and Deneve only 2.......
This means that if before being n.17 Miria was n.25 (for example) it wouldn't be so strange to not be used in hunts,it can happen very easily.

The fact that she gained only 2 ranks after the awakening is easily explained by that fact that in that generation the first 5 warriors were real monsters (3 of them were n.1 material!!!...and the other two were incredible as well:a super strong psycho and one of the greatests eyes of all time,maybe the greatest)

Quote:
remember god old dae! miria does not have to win she only has to push hysteria into awakening which should be easy because of the instability of the number ones. Afterwards chaos will break loose the other two will also awaken and perhaps even battle each other, who knows what will happen.
ok, but....are you sure it's a good idea? If i were Miria i'd have some doubts about this.....some HUGE doubts....

Quote:
But the twins also said that they held back and if i see the scene with the feeders i think that the twins really held back.
The twins have never said that they held back during the fight with Miria, i remember them saying that with Raki.....and i remember Audrey saying that she held back against Miria......
With all due respect Miria>>>>>>>> newborn AF

-------------------------------------------------

Well,i'll continue to watch Steins Gate (too funny )

Last edited by MalakTawus; 2011-08-03 at 17:36.