View Single Post
Old 2011-09-05, 17:10   Link #480
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
Are my eyes deceiving me? Or did I just see Abbey Road? But I do look forward for the new music, its been too long! Yui's English is priceless! I think shes trying to say "side business"

I thought they weren't going to bring there instruments? Since they are I'm suprised they didn't do a carry on for there Instruments!

There are several options
A. Carry On - This is the most desired way! Nothing better than having your guitar next to you! Safe and relaxed! Why won't you have a glass of our fine champagne good sir?!
B. Gate Check In - Well not the best but better than C.
C. Check In - The worst way but not always "death is guaranteed"!

And wow so they did bring Azusa! Whats up them and the back seats? It seems like they also go for the back seats (e.g. train ride to Mugi's Villa) lol Also I noticed and found this quite funny, but notice how different westerners look in the K-ON! universe! They look alot older, and have longer noses. lol

You can bring the guitar as a "carry on" but putting your guitar next to you on the flight won't work. Since they don't fit in the baggage compartment, the stewardess usually puts in another storage compartment on the plane. had that happened to me a few times (I can never fit the gig bag in the compartments above). Airlines usually want the space around your feet clear of an obstructions just in case you have to evacuate quickly so the carry on has to be small enough to fit under the seat.

Drums on the other hand can't be carried on. Since they come in several parts and their own carrying/push cases, they need to be check in. As I mentioned previously, you can bring in the smaller part of the drum like the pedals and snare drum.

Hmmm...I wonder if Mugi set them up for 1st class or they just raised enough money for economy seats?

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼