Thread: Licensed Ano Natsu de Matteru
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-17, 10:43   Link #265
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Pretty downer ending when you think about it, but since I think those bruises are important to the plot they must hold some sort of significance to what really happened to him when her ship pretty much almost killed him, if it didn't actually succeeded in doing so.
Here's something I forgot to mention. What if some parts of his body is some sort of futuristic repairable shell, that unless properly configured, would have that de-cellimization-whatever happen to him from time to time. Would make sense, considering this guy had a serious head injury, and he awakens from that okay. (she fixed his glasses lol)

To me though, it's not much of a downer ending, since Onegai Teacher's Kei had a time stopping illness (something like that happened to me once before), so the protag this time around having some sort of health condition fits in the type of story this has been so far, and I'm hoping for a happy ending just like before
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Now what could have the mop-head said, I bet on "I love you senpai"... which of course would mean "I want to drink your milk senpai"...

... and there you have it mangatron... I admitted defeat! this season my anime-world-view has radically changed... IT IS MILK, not fat
LOL look at you! You turned an innocent love confession into a hentai scene that's one heck of a radical change of view alright

And I changed your mind. Mission accomplished
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote