View Single Post
Old 2008-01-26, 05:13   Link #262
Ekoko

I'm not sure where to post this so I need to ask where can I post a RP advertisement like this one? Can a mod make a thread for me?

Claymore RP
Have you ever wondered and wanted to find out how you would do if you participated in the similar shoes of a Claymore? Endless Graveyard would like to welcome you all to a exciting RP world of Claymore where you can find out for yourself what destiny you can carve with a Claymore in hand.

Little about the Plot
Timeline is set in the transition period where the Male Claymores are slowly being wiped out from the Organization. Few male warriors remain within the Organization, others turned to either Awakened Beings or Corpse. With Isley still in command the Organization slowly plots his fall. Life has treated you harshly, leaving nothing for you in the human civilization you were turned away from humanity and adopted into the world of Claymores. What does fate design for you? What will happen in the political shadows of the Organization? what new threats awaits our long forgotten heroes? Learn the forgotten past, to the time of Isley and Riful. Discover the fate that lies before you.

1. Battle System – Anything goes. I personally find the stat orientated RPs too complicated for anyone to enjoy so I am willing to trust the members to act on their own behalf and restrain themselves from god modding. Should a report get out about god modding, a mod will be required to question the individual and they will be dealt with promptly. Reasons for why I am against the Stats is because I do not want members to take RPing as some sort of a job (of writing a small novel?) and want to maximize the fun of simple role playing without complication. While this may be seen as being greatly lenient on the players I will be moderating god modding with a iron fist and the mods will be expected to do the same.

2. Settings: After thinking about it, I think I'm happier with the transitory period between the fall of male claymores and the rise of female claymores. Few reasons being, this opens up alot of the veiled history of Claymores to be created by us, the rpers. With the plot I have in mind I trust rpers will be opening their eyes to a exciting plot/fanfiction. As for Canon characters, there were very few mentioned in this age anyway and the few that would be considered canon are Riful, Duph, Rigald, Isley. I will most likely not allow normal rper's to interact with them unless they appear in the plot I've previously created (And yes they make appearances but not always). Before somebody wonders, this will be set in the period when Isley is still within the organization and project Riful is in her early stage of development somewhere in secrecy of the Organization.

3. Hosting – Not a clue so far. I have a few in mind thats free but if someone can come up with a place to host I'd be in their debt.

4. Goals – I'm expecting a fair number of people ranging from 10~20 rpers for starters. Anymore and it will just be too massive to moderate. I don't intend to hire 3+ rp mods at any given time unless I want to expand abit and 3 just isn't enough to moderate everyone. At first I would be keen on seeing the new members rp through the extensive plot I've prepared for them and from them I'll most likely pick possible candidate to take on a mod job if I see talent amongst them. Hmm whatelse? Well basicly I have this delicious plot for Claymore question is how will it be played out? What I've written is my theory combined to make a past for Claymore series. Those who discussed/created with me would know its worth playing out the cards on the table. While I'm interested how the rp will run I'm also interested in having fun and provide maximum fun time for people who do join up to rp.

5. Priority – Have fun and make sure others are having fun also. What more can I have as top priority. Other minor things probably include, trying to moderate fairly as much as possible. I'm confident though people will generally be nice to each other, at least with the mod team i hire they'd better be.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2008-01-27 at 03:06. Reason: deleted spam link