View Single Post
Old 2008-04-29, 20:05   Link #171
Esper 28
Akira

I realize we've already moved back onto topic, but for my two cents... this is all speculation and nothing said in this thread should be taken as concrete evidence unless it's something straight out of the show. Essentially, we're all just brainstorming and in brainstorming sessions, people propose ideas, not state them outright.

With that said, I think C.C. does feel for Lelouch. I think that after years of neglect and mistreatment, C.C. finds Lelouch attractive on some emotional level. However, I think it's fair to say that at this point in time, we don't know if C.C. feels for Lelouch as a person, or as some twisted version of a pet. After all, people often get puppies to fix that "empty feeling". Personally, I don't think C.C. sees Lelouch entirely as a puppet. I think when the series started, she felt that way, but as time went on, she learned to care for him, possibly even love him. This would be where my Green Knight theory deviates from the poem and enters into the world of original Code Geass themes.

For me, C.C. is one of the most interesting characters probably because she's been purposely made so enigmatic. I just hope that all this speculation isn't for naught and it turns out she's something stupid, like an alien.

Oh wait, a new theory! C.C., as we all should've realized, is an alien. ...
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote