♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by himemiya613 View Post
what was gilbert wearing??
Spoiler for gilbert's villain costume:
That was one of the best references I have ever seen in anime

It comes from Yattaman, an old anime which I adored when I was a child. In that show, the three "villains" (named the "Trio Doronbo") were fighting each episodes with the main 2 heroes with the help of their strange robots, each episode they got defeated and the robot used to explode leaving that skull shaped black cloud (just like in this and some previous episodes of Hayate no Gotoku).
At that point the trio withdrew with that weird cycle. From left to right in the pic you can see: Tonzura (helping with robot construction), Boyakki (the robots' inventor, developer and constructor) and finally Doronjo (the female lead).
Gilbert is dressed like Doronjo. Of course the clothes use to be torn, as a result in Yattaman we often had generous moments of fanservice ^_^

For visual reference, here's a pic of the original trio:

left to right: Tonzura, Doronjo, Boyakki

This was a very beautitul and soothing episode, worthy a 9. The above reference, which had me laugh for 3 minutes, pushes it to 10.

One word for Ayumu's seiyuu, Takahashi Mikako. I believe she's one of the sweetest and gentlest voices I have ever seen. If you've seen Honey & Clover and remember Yamada, you probably know what I mean. She's also starring in Nagasarete Airantou as Machi. A couple of episodes ago, she was clearly the voice of Taru Taru, the kitten, as a proof of how much versatile she is in her sweetness
Now I just wish she would get a lead role as soon as possible. ^^

Next week certainly looks great, with Hina's return. But I've grown really fond of Nishizawa, and if I were to rank her, she definitely would be my favourite character number 2.