View Single Post
Old 2004-12-21, 00:47   Link #441
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastek
i'm asking hard maybe but try to help me. All i have is the story. The girl is in a coma. Her friends are with her in hospital waiting, hoping that she get well. But actually she is in a dream in the coma. She is fighting in the dream for his life. She was not alone. Some guys help her. Teach how to shoot. She shoots too much that her hands wound. But she tie some cloth and keep shooting. those happening in a ruined city. No body lives in there accept our survivors. They want to escape with a car but they returned to the beginning of the road again and again(like in the mouth of madness). the enemy is a huge black cat. Very big. 20 metres TALL i guess. and have a mark on forehead. And the want to shoot it from that mark. it is not series. it is old (6-8 years)And that coma event is the main story, Main Story. help me.
Oooooooh! One of my favorites! You got two details wrong, but there can be no doubt that you are describing Goshogun: Time Etranger.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote