View Single Post
Old 2012-11-18, 06:47   Link #996
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
The movie 2nd manga would probably look better than the movie....

I hear bigger disatisfaction towards movie 2nd A's than movie 1st

I don't know. I liked both movies, but personally preferred the A's movie over the 1st movie. Where did you see all the dissatisfaction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
I've only skimmed it and looked at the pretty pictures, not sure. Seems like there's a lot of voice actor interviews and screencaps from the movie, and concept art you usually find in the companion books that they sell at the Japanese movie theater or at Comiket, etc. Second half of the magazine is comics (A Movie 2nd manga chapter) and a bunch of 4-koma, as well as a large section on full length (nearly so) pictures of who I think is Tamura Yukari and Mizuki Nana.

Little bit of review of the series so far as well, there's a few pages on the "favorite" scenes from each tv series/movie. I haven't actually read the entire text yet since I'm nearly up to my neck in school studies, and reading significant amounts of Japanese text takes lots of time >_<, but so far I haven't seen any mention of DVD or Blu-Ray.
There should be a page or two that features results of a popularity poll that was held in some of the A's movie theaters. Could you take a picture of that for me? Assuming you have a camera.