View Single Post
Old 2012-12-13, 23:59   Link #1043
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Dammit...the NA version gets a special time capsule tin eh? Makes me ALMOST want to buy the game for it.

I'm not entirely surprised about this whole dub mismatch problem whatnot. At this point why do we put any expectation into things to begin with? How often do dubs turn out to be "good"? Atleast we're lucky enough that NISAmerica is "generous" enough to usually give players the option of using the JP voices in their games.

Besides, can't complain much with a game such as this one that is filled with numerous references and puns that are unique to Japan, which even only a small majority of the Japanese players get the references, so it's hard enough work to translate and/or add dialogue for a release overseas.

C'mon, how many of the casual gamers can even pronounce "moe" let alone understand what it means?LOL

...and moving onto talking about the JP version, STILL no date on the DLC characters. At this point I've basically thrown out any thoughts on getting them, I've already gotten the Platinum Trophy for the game, not much left that I "have" to do.