Thread: Crunchyroll Ixion Saga : Dimension Transfer
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-25, 20:27   Link #454
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
The only doubt is whether this is true and Marian and Sianglain actually believe Kon and the princess are dead, or that they simply put on a show for those who were watching them.
I'm more prone to believe it's the latter.
As said the meaning of that scene changes depending on their knowledge of the actual situation.

They know:
+ After seing ED's sword against that Monster, the likehood of bodies to bury is very slim
+ They knew they were tailed
+ Burying a princess in some random remote city instead of home?! Wth...
+ Kon said(to the dwerp) that they won't stop till they are dead so they better stand and fight now
+ It was one of them who let ED fall in the room with the dwerp and Kon
- Flashbacks
- Tears
- they knew they were tailed
- Fooling them makes it easier to fool ED
- He actually said those words about stand and fight only to the dwerp
- Only the Princess and he were down that room back then, so it might not have been planned

In case they know the burial and Flashback scenes would be the end of their journey together, rather than them thinking heir life has ended.
Either way its imho too suspicious that the mirror was not used after all while the starting sequence brought a pretty huge focus on it.
Tbh I expected it to be used to reflect the energy beam but yeah - kon could have done the Batman on ED and used it to hide his true hiding place.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote