View Single Post
Old 2013-04-25, 17:12   Link #38263
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
As for the TSAB and Nasuverse handing the Lost Logia, that would evole into a conflict that would escalate fast. TSAB may be more qualified, and may triumph, but there will be blood involved and there would be a politcal storm considering that Earth is nowhere near Mid-Chidia or an administrated world so the fall out of a lost logia would be miniscule in reaching them.

And if the masquerade on magc gets broken and more conflict erupts, the TSAB will be responsible for that as well and their PR will be even worse than before. They'd have to report their involvement and even if it was covered up, as long as two of the three Aces are known from earth and someone just decides to travel there and learn about the chaos that erupted, then they'd be caught in a lie. Not to mention that I'm sure the TSAB has some enemies somewhere that would jump on the chance to throw them into the fire over starting a global war.

Walking on glass, all the way.
The masquerade is less likely to be broken than most would think, and if it does get broken, it'd be the Association's fault. The Bureau has access to dimensional barriers like the ones scene in the first two seasons, and it takes massive amounts of magical firepower to break said barriers in the first place. You'd need something along the lines of anti-fortress class Noble Phantasms on the MA side of things, which is probably unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kireen View Post
Are we even sure that Hayate is native, for what we know Graham could have picked her up from an orphanage on Mid.
I've been seeing this a lot lately on TFF, so I'll say this only once: Graham had nothing to do with Hayate acquiring the Book of Darkness. She is a born human native who by chance was found out by Graham once the Book had come into her possession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andarkoshi View Post
You have a point, I kinda omitted Hayate since she Was part of the threat...
Well, yes and no. Yes, she's the Master of the Book of Darkness. No, because she had forbid her Wolkenritter from causing problems and wasn't the mastermind behind the problems; and the Book is sentient in its own right. And ultimately she put a stop to it herself in the end, with Nanoha and everyone else's help in destroying it.