View Single Post
Old 2006-03-02, 18:21   Link #47
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666
I dunno about that. I've never really identified myself as liking moe, but I liked Ichigo Mashimaro. It's actually amusing in an Azumanga Daioh sort of way. It's not as funny, but it has a different dynamic to it.
Comparing Azumanga Daioh and Ichigo Mashimaro, how could you have this idea from ? Azumanga Daioh is a prodagy show and Ichigo Mashimaro is kind of slice of life anime.

I think I have to go against with Kamui4356 on the thing regarding with moe. Ichigo Mashimaro is not a typical moe show, the otakus spoiled the theme of show on the internet with those mis-leading pictures and the people got otaku ideas. When this series was started to air, the people nugging about "kawaii overload". Even I was put off by those words at first. Later I tried it and felt good about it. Ichigo Mashimaro is not as kawaii overload as *cough*air*cough.I even don't want to write in this topic about I-M, no girl was being mean in the I-M.

Since it was licenced, I do think that more about Nobue would be on the way to hit the screen as a second season [or] they just want to sell more picture books and related accessories.Hope that they don't change the theme of the anime though.