View Single Post
Old 2008-02-20, 15:11   Link #57
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudninja View Post
Why did he have a smirk after realizing by the shock on Hiromi's face that she liked Shin? If he had good intentions I would have expected a sympathetic and caring expression instead when he realized the situation.
If you look at the way he handles Shin to fulfill his part of the deal, he definitely seems the type to use this as blackmail material if he ever needs Hiromi to do anything. At this point, there is good reason to believe that Jun knows the secrets of both Hiromi and Shin in terms of who they are actually interested in, IIRC (it's been a while since I watched the raws). With the events that concluded ep 7, I'd say it's pretty likely that TT will end with Hiromi/Shin. This is definitely not for sure, but their strange situation with family and housing seems to be the central focus. Also, the other girls made their move too early for it to end well. There is just under half of the show left, and both Ai and Noe have made their feelings clear.

All considered, Jun is the closest thing that TT has to a villain. Though I'm interested in exactly what he cannot love any longer.