View Single Post
Old 2009-09-13, 00:46   Link #318
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Anyway, talking about this episodes.....
- the battle of Kyon Vs the cat was hilarious. He tried to escape reality when first hear Shimasen talking ^^
- Even Yuki was surprised with the cat....
- Imouto-san!!!!!! For this rerun, her "Kyon-kun, Denwa" and "Neho, neko, Neko" were so adorable. She will grow up to be a fine girl. Aren't you lucky , Kyon ^^
- .... so that's why Mikuru and Itsuki seems to have such gap between them. In theory they could be the perfect couple considering their personality (and traits, and looks).... You said everything have always been like that? It's ordinary for random girls to put on contact lens and then can shoot beam out of it.... yeah...sure ....
- Thank God/Haruhi it was Yuki who was doing the alien role. It's dangerous for anyone else (include Itsuki) to dodge those attacks
- Then we have Itsuki 's little conversation. I knows he's stressed with the play and the movie. But considering how calm he always is; this time he looks like one of his nakama was just busted open by giant monster or a different organization.
- So Mikuru's a great actress, who was sent in to earn Kyon's sympathy, trust and trying to sabotage things from inside? Which anime am i watching here again?
- Even when normally i always believe the anime female character more( bonus if they are moe). However in this case, i actually have more trust in Itsuki . He does not try to get Kyon to like him, and much of the things he did was indeed opposite -> surely annoyed in Kyon's eyes. Also he's the only one who actually like (or even love) Haruhi, while rooting for KyonxHaruhi relationship. Maybe he was paranoid at Mikuru case, but considering how much blood may was shed, it was still reasonable.
- Now i remember, the 1st time Mikuru put on the laser beam contact lens, it scared the heck out of Itsuki. Maybe in Itsuki's belief, Mikuru's the only one who want to see his blood. That apply with Mitkuru vs Yuki (when she's freaked out)case
- Kyon has such a good idea there by the end. One precise shot and it solved all
- Someone make lots of Haruhi's avatars in the end please, she looks just so awesome. Proud to be Haruhiist as she's the best God ever ^^
- lol at how Kyon mimic Haruhi's head movement

@SealkidHaruhiism: awesome avatar there ^^