View Single Post
Old 2011-01-26, 16:50   Link #21750
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
Well, everyone hates him. Which is going to make eternity in the Golden Land suck ass with Kanon over there glaring at him all the time while Natsuhi, like, totally doesn't appreciate his genius (but she saved him, so he's so torn, drama!).
Everyone likes his cooking, though. Now he can spend eternity making delicious meals, and since all their problems evaporate in the Golden Land, no one hates Gohda and he learns to stop being a smug bastard to the younger servants! Hurray!

Quote:
Still, he's a guy who got killed in the incident. Surely somebody wants to know what happened to him. A guy who really, really liked his cooking before he lost his previous job? His landlord? Somebody must be sad for him.
"lol fuck that asshole he never paid rent."

Quote:
Gohda was the youngest employee at the hotel, but the oldest of the applicants at Rokkenjima. I'd guess his age in 1986 about 40. That would put his parents age in 1998 in their 70s, if they were still alive. Plus, there's no reason for them to have roots around Rokkenjima, so they could be anywhere in Japan.
A good point, but you'd think there'd be someone she could contact on the way. I mean, Japan isn't THAT large, and going off track would help through off Kasumi anyway.

Also, Kheve, a question since I know it's bothering Sherry: Is English your first language, or did you learn it later in life?