View Single Post
Old 2004-11-04, 19:21   Link #59
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
I don't see a typo in there buddy and I didn't call you stupid. I called you a little bitch, a redneck and made a few other comments reflecting your behavior. No amount of typos can make me look dumber than you when you write how you act. Did I hit a nerve little man? I think Anko Plushy said it best you've been warned not to act immature. You can stay on topic or you can stop talking to me because your combacks are more pathetic than your original words and if this were a boxing match I would have knocked you out in the first round. So what are you gonna do? Shut up and get back on topic before the mods get to you, or just shut up? I'm not trying to flame anyone here this guy is just acting too stupid for words ands its not the first time. That much should be clear to everyone else reading this..... moving on....

Well I'm not a girl. Sasuke's looks don't appeal to me in that way but i like the guy's style! I really sympathize with the fact that he only wanted approval from his father the way Itachi got it and Itachi tookl that away from him. I would never like Itachi if he himself weren't so cool and stylish. He's a calm cool and collected Sasuke with an overbearing yet humble attiude when in combat. Its strange the way he acts you'd never picture him as being a mass murderer. The only time he showed those tendencies was in the Sasuke, Uchiha, flashback. I hope we jounrey further into the personality of Itachi and Sasuke too! I feel I understand Sasuke pretty well but not so much Itachi. Itachi himself maybe alot like Darth Vader. He's tasted the darkside and now his consumed by it. Sasuke will likely be brainwashed in his 3 years with the Sound and come out as a really badass character. This all sounds good I can't wait for the time skip now.

Yeah I agree that once he gets back he'll be total kick ass and he won't let Orochimaru take over him he'll be like "Yeah whatever, Thanks for the free power and all. See yah!" (a.k.a. Go screw Kabuto if you want to you ain't coming anywhere NEAR ME YOU FREAK) heh heh heh I crack myself up sometimes... ^_^
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote