Thread: Tonagura!
View Single Post
Old 2006-07-17, 22:26   Link #21
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The first half of episode was uninteresting to me and feeling redundant with Chihaya keeping her camera eyes on Kazuki and commenting to herself "okashi" about Kazuki's bliss outburst and energetic mood swings.

What was comical for me was Kazuki with only in her underwear daydreaming about her osananajimi, Yuuji, as the charming prince on his white horse and then shattered when Yuuji appears out from the veranda as just a persistent, lecherous ero-boy sticking on her and fondling her breasts; Kazuki's fantasies about Yuuji went to the drain literally.

Akemi Kanda suits the bumbling and daydreamer but somewhat ignited Kazuki; Sayaka Ohara fits in the role of the soothing, free-spirited Hatsune; Erino Hazuki low-pitched voice brings forth Marie's monotone cutesy.

Is it me or the female protagonist's well endowed big sister not only tends to be sympathetic of the lecherous boys but also nursing the injured guy to fullfill his ero-fantasies cynically at the expense of the lead girl watching?

At least, Yuuji remembered himself and told Kazuki the time when they first met at the veranda and what both chose to promise. The promise I don't think is the biggest surprise in the storyline, however, it is the vehicle that will bind both Yuuji and Kazuki to move forward to progress their relationship; this is series only lasts for 13 episodes.