View Single Post
Old 2011-10-15, 00:11   Link #244
Kunagisa

Disclaimers: Incoherent fangasm in this post.

THE CHILLS, THE CHILLLLS, OMG THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Epic sceneries, simple but highly effective airship battle choregraphy, and super super MOE DIO. HITOMI MUSICCC YOU'RE BACKKKK.

Who cares about the fanservice! How I have MISSSED THIS!!! BEST EPISODE 1 OF THE ENTIRE SEASON. F/Z, GC, HORIZON (I love you still, but ...), NOTHING TOPS THIS. SO EXQUISITE SO SO SO AHHHHHHHHH *FAINTS FROM HAPPINESS*!!! I am already loving Fam's antics and Mili (KAYANO AI)'s tsundere voice!!! DID I MENTION HOW MOE DIO IS!??!?!?! DIOOOOO!!!!! I KNEW I WAS RIGHT TO TRUST YOU GONZO. I don't care if I overhyped this for everyone else BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! The plot doesn't dawdle either, we already have immediate invasion and declaration of war! Those airshipsssssssss. HHNNNNNGGGGGGG.

WHY DOES ANN ONLY LIST THIS IS 12 EPISODES!!?!?! I NEED MORE ALREADY!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH. Must get this in HD, so many scenes that I can use as wallpapers already.

PS: Dio is moe!!!
PPS: Yeah post obviously is dumb without some obligatory bad comments about the episode, OP and ED aren't as godly as back then but hell those were neigh impossible to match or top so I'm ok with that (though 900% sure the ED grows as I listen to it more, I can already feel it!).

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2011-10-15 at 00:55.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote