View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 15:40   Link #42
DangerMouse

I agree with you Arabesque (also that Kanno and Kajiura totally deserve the tons of praise they get), I don't think people were intentionally not giving Hiroyuki Sawano credit for Guilty Crown's music, personally I think it was more how the info on who was responsible for the music came out since there was so much pushing of Supercell (that I don't recall even learning that Sawano was involved until the first ep hit and then ofcourse when I watched the ep there were a few tracks that immediately made me think of GU and BE), as he's gotten a lot of praise for his amazing soundtracks for Gundam Unicorn and Blue Exorcist recently.

There were a ton of posts around the web about his amazing Gundam Unicorn music right after the first ep came out for example that I remember reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
I like Canaan.

Who the hell cares tho? I will watch because friggin' Koike in here.. despite I know nothing about Lupin.

My god.. next season would be totally awesome. Watanabe, Koike, and Umakoshi will have their new show by each.. dayum.
Same here, Canaan was awesome.

Damn I can't wait for this, Lupin with Sayo Yamamoto and Takeshi Koike doing not only character design but animation direction, freaking sweet.

Last edited by DangerMouse; 2012-03-17 at 15:59.
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote