View Single Post
Old 2012-09-22, 02:41   Link #53
Dr. Casey

I didn't expect him to be quite that perky, but I knew that he was a perfectly good kid before his traumas. He turned into a rather shitty person because of the things he went through, but I can forgive that because he's just a kid that went through enough bad things to turn him a little crazy. Glad to see him be given a clean slate, hopefully life will treat him better now that Brain Burst is a thing of the past.

It sure is suffering to be Taku, though, as the old meme goes... I almost thought it was funny in a twisted kind of way, the armless Taku watching everyone else hug each other after their victory and bro(sis?)fist each other. "Wow guys, sure must be nice to have limbs, huh?" And on the complete opposite end of the luck spectrum, KYH sure did get affectionate with Haru. I wish I had a smoldering, intense raven-haired hottie rubbing herself over me.

See ya for now, Accel World. You were a great ride, and judging by the DVD sales I'm far from the only person who thinks so. Can't wait for the inevitable second season.