View Single Post
Old 2012-10-20, 05:26   Link #4739
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
well if godou's amtions were either " ı will be the king of Campiones" or "ı will save the world from darkness"or to some "ı will be harem king", what would make this story interesting. there are all sorts of people. everyone reading this should look at themselves, everyone of us have different attidutes to life. well in every volume my expectation from this light novel is what will happen to him this time. ı expect new things not an old enemy makes appearence and each time we saw his new techniques.

as for his not having an ambition for god's sake he is high school first year. if someone said ı would study linguistic in university ı would say what are you talking about. people change in time. ı mean ı was a nerd when ı started high school and planing to study medicine. now ı was laughing what a strange person ı was. as for godou he is just a kid at the age of 16 and was a normal person. you can't ask him turn into a barbarian and murder anyone before you or go on adventure and kill gods. he calls himself normal. so it is normal to get angry when someone annoys you. even a pacifist can fight when his life is at risk. so saying he likes fighting why he is acting as if he is pacifist is ridicilous. ı am stupid person in order to be a nice person ı even didn't say anything against a person who kept insulting me and didn't even get angry and called myself understanding but another time got angry for stupid reason and tried smash person's head to wall. ı regret this action even today but ı thought it was right reation. which one would you call me "understanding" or "violent person who likes fighting" or even a complete idiot. really ı won't get angry well it is up to my mood.

all in all ı find Godou someone who is rather normal except his relation to magic world and his relation with girls because of it. well there are really lucky guys in real world as well
He likes fighting. He admits himself that the whole thing about pacifism was a lie.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote