View Single Post
Old 2006-10-01, 15:09   Link #6
Juan Valdez

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCntry
FUNi has updated the website for Rumbling Hearts showing off just a taste to the dubbed voices for KimiNozo. Personally, it's workable thus far and not knowing the other major character voices (and Ayu's), it's difficult to put a true stance on whether it'll be good or not. I'm holding out until I get the aforementioned voice track and hoping that it kept the depth to the characters during specific pivotal plot moments.

http://www.rumblinghearts.com
I just watched the trailer and thought that the voice acting pretty horrid actually. Haruka's voice sounds too cutesy, and while I guess that fits her character, it just doesn't sound good in English. Also, she needs to sound a little more insecure and unsure of herself, I think. Takayuki's voice is so bland and emotionless. It's completely void of the feeling that scene is supposed to emphasize. He doesn't sound like someone who's in love. He sounds like a automaton reciting a script.

But whatever. I'm gonna buy the DVDs but I'll most likely never watch the dub. I just feel like it's such a detriment to take such an excellent series and ruin people's perception of it with an awful dub.
Juan Valdez is offline   Reply With Quote