View Single Post
Old 2009-01-07, 19:52   Link #156
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post
I think Faldio's probably going to end up deciding that he loves his country more than Alicia.
Spoiler for Why?:
Spoiler for Wrong Battle:

And as already stated, I don't like that they're going to add that facet with Faldio. Completely unnecessary, in my opinion.

Glad to see the VAs will be the same. I saw no problems with the ones selected.

And yes, adding Dallas would be very funny. Her knocked-unconscious phrase is even about her crush, in addition to her potentials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
I still don't dig the character designs. Welkin and Faldio looks about five times manlier in the game instead the anime. I shudder on the thought how they will do Max and Jaeger. They'll probably bring up a Schneizel designs for Max. About Faldio's character well at least it'll add up for the drama.

I have to say one thing though, they better put up Selvaria's nice racks like they did in the game. She's not my favourite character wise because I think she's horrible but still...
Am I the only one who doesn't really like Alicia's anime character design? She doesn't look as girlish as she did in the game. She looks very... "hard"... in the anime.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote