Thread: Visiting Japan
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-27, 07:10   Link #259
poptart
come tess me now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael_Azure View Post
I can see Japanese art any time I like in a museum, or I can turn on the T.V. and look at shows filmed in Japan etc.
I live in London, and I've been to Italy, France, and Spain. I can say one thing, they're very similar, and pretty rude. XD
Just before people get the wrong idea about my post, I'm not trying to argue with anyone or tell them their dreams are stupid, I was just really interested in why they wanted to move.
I'm doing something similar, just not moving to Japan, so I could be just as crazy.
mmm... i guess the reason why i want to see japan and all the other places has little to do with the people actually.

i could indeed go to the museum to see japanese art... but i can go to the art institute to see a japanese temple. i cant see the art houses and natural scenery. i cant take photos of mt. fuji from chicago. i cant see the culture and people in action from where i'm at. its all about visiting to see what its really like.

one could go and hate everything about it, finding that the dream was better than the reality. or one can go and love it.

by no means would i move there to live cause... well i like where i live now.

but there is nothing wrong with wanting to see the world, for whatever reason.
poptart is offline   Reply With Quote