View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 02:45   Link #272
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Destined_Fate: Your post was hard to understand because you didn't include which parts of mine you were replying to, so I've added them in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLand View Post
Mikono hasn't been shown lusting after Kagura even once. Can you point to a specific scene where she was?
Classic scene. She's with Amata... "Kagura..." Really Mikono? This has happened many times in the anime, she wants to learn more about Kagura and can't stop thinking about him even when Amata is right in front her. They literally had a scene with those two standing in front of each other and she's thinking about Kagura.
Thinking about a person is not the same as lusting after them. If it was, then I could confidently state that Amata is lusting madly after Kagura. He's thought about him a number of times, and in Mikono's presence too: it's total proof that Amata is an unfaithful, cheating creep who is leading on Mikono. Similarly, Zessica has thought about Mikono and Kagura several times: this means that she's lusting after them both and wants a threesome.

No, thinking = lusting does not make sense. There needs to be more than just thinking of a person.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLand View Post
There is no evidence for your theory that Mikono spent the series being unfaithful to Amata, and trying to keep Amata and Kagura interested because she loves simultaneously having two guys who like her.

If you claim to actually have evidence of this, please tell us the episodes and scenes in which it happens.
Than you're out of luck, I gave you plenty of examples that have appeared multiple times in the anime. Do your own work if you doubt what I say despite their many appearances. If you can't even do that than there's no point in having this talk with you since all you're doing is saying "No Way!" and than ending it at that.
I'm not interested in the scenes as they appear in your imagination. I'm interested in the ones which actually happened in the series.

I've asked for the specific episodes and scenes where the supposed lusting and unfaithfulness takes place, so I can check it for myself. But you have not given me even a single example, except if we use twisted logic and say that "thinking of a person" means "lusting for them and being unfaithful".

You keep saying Mikono is constantly lusting after Kagura and being unfaithful to Amata and that there are countless examples of it, many appearances of it. I say those scenes do not exist. So no, I've already done my own work. I've asked to see your proof to the contrary, but you have been unable to provide it.

Quote:
Yes Mikono, had she not lead him on he wouldn't have been made such an easy tool to manipulate by Mykage. Just like Mikono(Mostly her) and Amata are to blame for Zessica being much easier to manipulate. You blame the source not the pawn.
Er. In that case, shouldn't you be blaming Mykage?

Quote:
Fudo left to find Aquarion, yet he does deserve blame for leaving suddenly when things hit the fan.

Anger doesn't need to make sense, Amata went there for here whether he knows he's tricked or not. Zessica paying for that makes it very plausible and justified for him to lash out in anger at Mikono when he finds out that she didn't even need him or even thought about him while on the journey.

And yes it does, anger lets people say things they normally would keep inside and locked away.
I do not believe that Fudo should be blamed for Zessica's death. (Not that I believe for one minute that she actually is dead.)

OK, so your argument is that you want Amata to lash out irrationally at Mikono and that it doesn't have to make any sense. Then there's nothing to argue about there.

You are incorrect about Mikono not thinking of Amata while on her journey. She's shown doing that in episode 19, while on the boat.

Quote:
[it would be] justified for him to lash out in anger at Mikono when he finds out that she didn't even need him or even thought about him while on the journey.
What? Why would it be justified for Amata to lash out at Mikono for that? There is no way for him to know whether or not she thought about him while she was away (and in fact, we know she was shown thinking of him). She left to try to find Fudo because she believed it was essential in order to connect everyone and defeat the enemy threatening them. Amata would not be angry that she was focusing on finding Fudo as her first priority rather than mooning over him.

Amata is supportive of Mikono's efforts to grow into a stronger person. He isn't trying to make her into a person who is overly dependent on others and incapable of doing anything by herself. He also knows the reason why Mikono said he shouldn't come with her: that she believes she is the only person who can be spared to look for Fudo as she has no combat powers.

Last edited by GoldenLand; 2012-05-27 at 02:55.